Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Preggo Progression

{I pinkie-swear, no more belly shots.  I'm sure I've used up my quota and then some.}

A little look backwards a few hours before life gets flipped inside out... literally!

The fact that it took me 10 weeks to suck it up and start these weekly postings makes me chuckle now.  Perhaps I'm getting nostalgic in these last few moments of pregnancy, but I'm glad to have this little interwebby journal to look back on... we've come a long way, baby, indeed. 

16w 3d
18 weeks
18 weeks*
*I'd like to mention that I refused to post this photo when I was actually 18 weeks because
I thought my arm looked really fat.
39 Weeks Pregnant Kate would to suckerpunch 18 Weeks Pregnant Kate in the boob. 
19/20
diptic
21 weeks
22w2d
23 weeks
diptic
25w
diptic
OOTN: E's Firm's Christmas Party
OOTN: Ready for fried crawfish tail sushi rolls!
Christmas 2011 013
31 weeks
32w4d
34 weeks
35 weeks
Work Baby Shower OOTD!
37 weeks: full-term baby, baby
37 weeks
38w1d
38 weeks
IMG_0138
39 weeks


Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!  We can't wait to see you on the outside!  

21 comments:

  1. best wishes on the arrival of your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a healthy and happy outside baby and a speedy recovery. Take your pain meds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday indeed! So excited for y'all today! Sending best wishes and happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to "meet" the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic- congrats & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to my favorite little LJH!!! I cannot wait to see your beautiful face and spoil you rotten. I'm thinking about you guys constantly this morning. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I'll be thinking about you! Can't wait to hear about about little LJH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annnndddd I just got teary! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Happy birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, baby!! I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see and hear all about your new babe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have a blog - so it seems unfair that I blog stalk you, but I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed following you for the past few months. I absolutely love you for your honesty about all things pregnancy (I'm 20 weeks), so I appreciate your bluntness & witty comments. Congratulations on your big day today - I can't wait to see & read about your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! Congrats to you and your husband--I'm so excited for you, Kate! I hope all goes well and can't wait to see pictures soon. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best wishes for a very happy birthday, baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have had one well dressed bump :) i am so happy for you sweet girl. come on quesita! it's time to rock out and throw your mom some crazy punches on the outside now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's been a while since i have posted on any blog... but it doesn't mean i have stopped reading... this kind of news has def. pulled me out of bloggy retirement... CONGRATS!!! Cannot wait to see your beautiful quesita!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!! thank you for your completely honest posts throughout your pregnancy - it makes me less nervous for mine (whenever that time will be!!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are always amazing to me to see the change. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are THE cutest pregnant girl EVER!!! I hope I'm half as adorable as you are when I'm prego. Congrats, good luck, and don't panic!!! So excited to meet her via your blog...she'll be BEAUTIFUL!

    peacelovedecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just stopping by to see if there was an update yet! :) I hope you're enjoying your time as a new family of 4, Boom included!


    lalalovelylindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Update! Update! We the readers need to know what L's name is! Hope things are going well otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!