Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun Friday Finds

First of all, L gives a big hearty gracias for all the compliments on her fancy jungle frock from Tuesday!  She was all dressed up for play group that morning, but, never one to come under dressed to any fiesta, figured she'd keep on keepin' on for the Tornado Party.  {dress from Janie + Jack - a gift from the lovely Emily}

Now!  Fun Friday Finds!  

For the Wee Ones: Babylit Board Books

Untitled

These caught my eye elsewhere on the internet a few weeks ago {cannot for the life of me remember where, otherwise I'd be all over that linkage}, and just had to snag Little Miss Bronte's Jane EyreandLittle Miss Austen's Pride & Prejudicefor my Future Classics Lover {also available: Romeo & Julietand Alice in Wonderland.} These are so stinkin' cute, y'all... 

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

They are essentially counting books built around the elements of each story, so don't expect a small fry version of the respective plots, but the illustrations are adorably funky, and it's never too early to plant the seeds of literary genius, yes? 

For Moi {or You!}: Kendra Scott's New "Elle" Earring

Oh Jesus, it's animated.

Cheesy GIF {and annoying use of  "precious"} aside, have y'all seen Kendra Scott's new Elle earring?  While I tend to fall in the Bigger is Better school of thought when it comes to earrings, these are perfect for those occasions when my beloved Danielles are a weeeeee bit on the aggressive side.  I have my eye on the pearlescent whites!  

What fun finds have caught your eye lately? 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books are darling! Some of my Danielles tend to be on the heavy side (the white included) so I think I might like these new smaller Elles (I have eyes on the blue)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the cutest things! I need those board books ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of those books for myself. They look so cute! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books are adorable, definitely purchasing some for Baby S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO, I was eyeing those white ones too. I don't have any at all, so I thought white would be a good "starter" pair. I also love the green and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these books, I got them at Peek at Northpark but they have them on Amazon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand why they made it animated!!!!! I work for KS and still don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were just given these books and I adore them!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!