Thursday, April 26, 2012

PPT: L's Birth Announcements

Hopefully most folks have received these in the mail BY WAY OF LABRADOR STAMP... If I'm ruining the at-the-mailbox surprise for anyone, my apologies, but I love these suckers too much not to share!  

IMG_0675

Apologies are also due for my wonky picture job, but I think we can all agree y'all don't come here for the stellar photography {...although I did take the photo on the announcement with my new semi-fancypants camera not set on "auto," so I'm pretty proud of that!}. 

IMG_0674

Simple, sweet, and just what I wanted.  

An official welcome to the world, baby girl!  

12 comments:

  1. Love it! Simple and sweet, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That design is fabulous. Minted has the cutest selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that! You did a great job on the picture, too! I assumed it was a professional shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the announcement! Pretty girl and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! And the picture is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the name Leighton Joyce - like a mix between modern and traditional names... so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I am a paper lover and adore these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2/21/12 is a pretty awesome birth date! Love the cards, those would look great in a SMASH book (they have baby themed ones now) - way easier and cooler than a scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the card and little LJ are absolutely adorable! I love the wording on the card and her name is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!