Tuesday, May 22, 2012

RoBo in Cabo

Aaaaaaand, we're back! 

Kinda, sorta. 

I mean, we're definitely back to reality... We have the piles of sandy, sunscreeny laundry to prove it. 

Back in the swing of everyday life?  Meh.  It seems the post-vacation-blues make us all cranky, bebe-included. 

Not to mention my computer charging cord pooped out on me, and thus I am posting via The Oldest MacBook in the Universe.  This thing doesn't have a right-click button... What's up with that, Apple? 

MOVING ALONG...

We had an absolutely superb time celebrating Rory & Beau's wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!  

There aren't enough exclamation points on this jacked up keyboard to punctuate the end of that last sentence... the weather and surroundings were gorgeous, the couple was stunning, and the parties were hardy.  

Plus, I got to dress my chunky monkey in swimcaps and floppy sun hats all week.  

Costume change #cabo #weddingextravaganza #babyphotobomb
WINNING. 

I have a post with the lowdown on our "traveling internationally with an infant" gameplan and the execution thereof on the books, so be on the looks for that... or run screaming from Even.More.Baby.Content. if that's your bag... my former self understands. 

Until then.... I give you... A Sampling of Unedited Photos I Took When I Remembered to Take Them

IMG_3418
poolside at the Westin Los Cabos
IMG_3419
IMG_3424
GranJan arrives!
IMG_3428
vacation is exhausting
IMG_3430
rehearsal dinner table settings
IMG_3433
Welcome Party
IMG_3434
IMG_3439
bridal bouquet
IMG_3440
the newly minted Mrs. Bellow!
IMG_3442
IMG_3453
IMG_3444
I'm rather proud of that hair... a tag-team effort by the bride's sister and myself.
IMG_3455
IMG_3460
IMG_3457
IMG_3456
IMG_3458
it appears I have more photos of dessert than anything else... imagine that.
IMG_3462
IMG_3466

and now for the photobooth shots...
Also: these #drunkphotobooth
and to end on a oh so low high note...
So this exists... #drunkphotobooth

I call that last one Overserved & Lactating: A Photobooth Essay.

Felicitaciones, Rory & Beau!  We pink, puffy heart y'all! 

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time! Gorgeous wedding and I love the bride's dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Looks like fun was had by all...especially in that photobooth :)

    But seriously, gorgeous wedding! The cake is so different, but I love it! And her dress! I just love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bebe in ruffle swim cap......ovaries exploding.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my what a pretty bridal bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding! Would you mind sharing where those bridesmaid's dresses are from...soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time was had by all, including the GranJan! Leighton is such a cute little bathing beauty. Can't wait to hear more about the trip! Congrats Rory and Beau!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first over serve with a baby is brutal the next day! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing and I am overly impressed by the hair. Finally, I love that you actually post those photo booth shots...because they really are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness L is the cutest! The photo booth pictures are amazing, but those chubby little arms win every time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad it was great!! You guys deserved an awesome family getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like y'all had a great time! Great pictures and that cake bar looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those chubby baby cheeks make me die! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!