Thursday, June 14, 2012

a little visit

Thank y'all so much for your kind words on my last post.  It's always comforting to have others in your same boat... even when your boat sometimes feels like a deflating life raft! 

Untitled

The Happy Buddha and I just got back from a few days in Austin... maybe one of the only places on Earth where I can fully exhale.  How refreshing to feel so authentically yourself... to simply relax against a skyline.  We're thrilled to be back home with E, of course, but us girls had a big time being spoiled by GranJan and T-Pop and spending some Q.T. with family and friends. 

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
please note the personalized outfit... almost completely hidden by those delicious chins
Leighton in Vintage Kate :)
{Day 12} #lowvantage #junephotoaday

We made the Southbound 35 trek to celebrate an early Father's Day with mi padre... and OBVIOUSLY took no photos with him.  Total Lamesauce.  A year ago Father's Day, we made an extra-special Skype to Austin to tell T-Man he was going to be a T-Pop... What an incredible difference a year makes, no?  

12 comments:

  1. love the outfits. (even though I'm a boy mom, but definitely have an idea of what kind of "girl style" i'd have and i dig yours) love the sweet baby girl rolls. and you look fabulous!
    totally get the "exhale" that comes with going home. even though my parents don't live in my hometown, just the smell of my parents' house (where ever it is) makes me relax and exhale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she's absolutely precious! I love those little rolls, and her outfits are so cute. I'm home right now for a week of wedding planning, and I have to say, there's nothing like it in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, really and truly-- I think Leighton is one of THE most precious babies there has ever been. The rolls are to die for. You look GREAT! :) I am madly in love with that orange and white monogrammed number... I need to have it for my creepy "one day we might finally have a girl" box. Where did you get that little lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that blue & white outfit from? I need to buy it for my niece! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Carter's brand...from 1983 :) It was mine as a baby!

      Delete
  5. Ha, I like how Hudson is holding all that cash in the second pic! Glad y'all had a good visit home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She really does look like a Happy Buddha! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty little lady! You look fantastic too!
    Glad you got a nice little visit in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going to ask about the blue & white outfit too. How cute that it was yours. I love having my girls wear things that were mine. It's such a cool connection. She's gorgeous, by the way, and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look awesome lady. motherhood agrees with you ;)

    and that personalized outfit is one i've been eyeing (how the h do you spell that?!?) for e for a coon's age now but have never bought. sigh. they could be twins. rolls and all!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!