Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo-a-Day: May

Untitled

Y'all know the drill...

{Day 1} after an unnaturally fussy day, Simon & Garfunkel and bathtime bring #peace #mayphotoaday
1: Bath Time brings peace after a fussy day... along with Simon & Garfunkel
{Day 2} Of course the one day I actually drive in and out of the city, I forget to snap a photo...Downton's #skyline will have to do. #mayphotoaday
2: Downton's skyline will have to do for today
{Day 3} E's dook tee...aka: THE T-SHIRT OF ALL EVIL. It was the closest clean item after a pooptastic incident. L promptly spit up on it...brilliant girl. #somethingIwore #mayphotoaday
3: E's dook tee... aka: THE SHIRT OF ALL EVIL. It was the closest clean item after a pooptastic incident.  L promptly spit up on it... brilliant girl!  {something I wore}
{Day 4} #Fun! with GranJan #mayphotoaday
4: Fun with GranJan
{Day 5} Came home from a night out to adorable #bird feetsies
5: Came home from a night out to adorable bird feetsies
{Day 7} my Daddy Jim will always be an #inspiration #mayphotoaday
7: My Daddy Jim will always be an inspiration
{Day 8} looooove me some Mrs Meyer's Basil! #smellyouadore #mayphotoaday
8: Looooove me some Mrs Meyer's Basil scent! {smell I adore}
{Day 9} we walk just about #everyday #mayphotoaday
9: We walk just about everyday
{Day 10} quinoa is a favorite foodie word to say! #mayphotoaday #catchup
10: Quinoa is a favorite foodie word to say
{Day 11} Cookbook Nook of my #kitchen #mayphotoaday #mayphotoaday
11: Cookbook Nook of my kitchen
{Day 12} Spending Mother's Day with 4 generations #makesmehappy #mayphotoaday
12: Spending Mother's Day weekend with 4 generations makes me happy
{Day 12} Celebrating! #Mum's Day 2012 #mayphotoaday
13: Mum's Day photoshoot
{Day 14} #Grass ... "Grassy Girl" by Tierney Gearon...still trying to figure out where to hang her #mayphotoaday
14: Grassy Girl by Tierney Gearon... still trying to figure out where to hang her
Untitled
15: love
{Day 16} what I'm #reading #mayphotoaday
16: What I'm reading
{Day 17} does delicious Mexican beer count as a #snack? #mayphotoaday
17: Does delicious Mexican beer count as a snack?
{Day 18} #somethingImade bran muffins #mayphotoaday #catchup
18: bran muffin mania {something I made}
{Day 20} #cantlivewithout this damn flashing, light up classical music baby beat box {can't live without the baby, either!} #mayphotoaday #catchup
20: Can't live without this damn baby beat box toy
{Day 21} #standing amid post-trip laundry hell #mayphotoaday
21: Standing amid post-trip laundry hell
{Day 22} interrupting a serious conversation with her favorite #pink buddy #mayphotoaday
22: Interrupting a serious conversation with her favorite pink buddy
{Day 23} #technology iPad white noise
23: iPad white noise {technology}
{Day 24} a #new recipe for tonight's supper! #mayphotoaday
24: New recipe for tonight's supper
{Day 26} #12pm at Lowe's... Baby's First Home Improvement Project
26: 12 PM at Lowe's... Baby's First Home Improvement Project
Three little mangos sitting in a row... #somethingsweet #mayphotoaday #catchup
27: three little mangos sitting in a row {something sweet}
{Day 28} perfect #weather for poolside BBQ! Happy Memorial Day! #mayphotoaday
28: Perfect weather for poolside BBQ! Happy Memorial Day!
{Day 29} 15...the #number of episodes left on my yearlong Lost Quest #mayphotoaday
29: 15 = the number of episodes left on my yearlong Lost Quest
{Day 30} loud...like my new running {oh let's be honest, WALKING} shorts...that happen to march my koozie! #mypersonality #mayphotoaday
30: Loud... like my new running {oh, let's be honest, WALKING} shorts {my personality}
Heart. Explosion.
31: Heart Explosion... my beautiful girl

28 out of 31 ain't bad, right?  I'll be playing along again next month... Will you?

Giddieup


5 comments:

  1. So much fun!! I'm going to try it this month after seeing all your fun shots. I just got those same shorts, love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face! She's soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been on a Lost quest for about 4 months and finally just got back in the groove with 27 episodes left. Husband finished last week so I think I'm more challenged just so I can ask him about the things I'm entirely lost on (Pun very much intended).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that photo of you and Daddy Jim :)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!