Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo-a-Day June

Giddieup

Per usual, snapshots of our month...

{Day 1} #morning m.o...insist on an early breakfast, then snooze until a more civilized hour. #junephotoaday
1: Morning M.O... breakfast, then a snooze
{Day 2} #empty...officially time for lunch & diet coke!
2: Empty coffee cup
{Day 3} Well. It was migas. #onmyplate #junephotoaday
3: Well, it was migas on my plate
{Day 4} Classin' it up with iced down wine #closeup
4: Classin' it up with iced down wine {close-up}
{Day 5} Subway #Sign Boomer in L's nursery #junephotoaday #catchup
5: Boom sign in L's nursery
#Hats #catchup #junephotoaday
6: Hats
{Day 7} JUDEGE AWAY #drink #junephotoaday
7: JUDGE AWAY {drink}
{Day 8} #6pm Trying to keep someone awake & happy so dad can participate in bathtime. This involves jazzhands. #junephotoaday
8: 6 PM: Trying to keep someone awake and happy
{Day 9} My brunch #view today #junephotoaday
9: My view at brunch
{Day 10} Visiting with Mama J #bestbitofweekend #junephotoaday
10: Visiting with Mama J {best bit of our weekend}
{Day 11} #doors in Oia, Santorini #nofilter #junephotoaday
11: Doors in Oia
{Day 12} #lowvantage #junephotoaday
12: low vantage
Untitled
13: Elementary school art at my parents' house
{Day 14} #time to get a hail damage estimate for our roof...man, our insurance company loooooves us! #hailstorm
14: Time to get a hail damage estimate for our roof
{Day 15} #yellow duvet / tan pup #junephotoaday
15: Yellow duvet / tan puppy
{Day 16} #Out&About buying a tv #happyfathersday #junephotoaday
16: Out & About at Best Buy
{Day 17} what's in my J Crew mega sale #bag #junephotoaday #catchup
17: What's in my bag... Mega-Sale at J.Crew
{Day 18} John Besh is in my Five. #somethingyoudontknowaboutme
18: John Besh is in my Five {something you don't know about me}
{Day 19} #imperfection forehead chickenpox scar {and, let's face it, wrinkles} #junephotoaday
19: Imperfect forehead chickenpox scar
{Day 20} one of my #favoritephotosevertaken ...Oia through my wine glass #junephotoaday #nofilter
20: One of my favorite photos ever taken... Oia through my wine glass
{Day 21} 2nd place I #slept last night... After L's first wakeup, I usually end up here in case she decides to wake up again.#junephotoaday #catchup
21: 2nd place I slept ... after L woke up at 4:00 am
{Day 22} Future Fiancés #highangle #junephotoaday  #catchup
22: Future fiances from a high angle
{Day 23} Happy girl after a ONE HOUR NAP in the swing - I'LL TAKE IT #movement #junephotoaday #catchup
23: Happy girl {movement}

{Day 25} nothing #cuter #junephotoaday
25: Nothing cuter
{Day 27} block tile in our #bathroom #junephotoaday
27: Block tile in our bathroom
{Day 28} dancing Ganesha #ontheshelf #junephotoaday #catchup
28: Dancing Ganesha on the shelf
{Day 29} We're Team #Soft Cookie around here #junephotoaday #catchup
29: We're Team Soft Cookie around here
{Day 30} my #buddy #junephotoaday
30: My buddy


Play along in July with the prompts below! 

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I also bought that Navy & white J. Crew dress, wore with a skinny yellow belt and yellow carry, tres nauti chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love all of L's outfits!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!