Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photo-a-Day July

Baaaaaatter up!

Just a weeeeeeee bit late on this one.  And, as you'll see, it's possible I'm running out of steam on this project.  I'm giving August the ol' college try, though. 

{Day 1} #self-portrait How is it July already? #julyphotoaday
1: Self-Portrait
{Day 2} my critters are both #busy #julyphotoaday
2: Both my critters are Busy
{Day 3} Goofing around with this nugget #bestpartofday #julyphotoaday
3: Goofing around with my nugget is the Best Part of My Day
Happy 4th!
4: Fun on the Fourth
{Day 5} Baby Arm Party #onthefloor #julyphotoaday
5: Baby Arm Party On the Floor
{Day 6} Baby BarcaLounger #chair #julyphotoaday
6: Baby Barcalounger {Chair}
{Day 7} all the #garden I've got #julyphotoaday
7: The closest thing to a Garden I've got
{Day 8} #lunch {brunch} Flatbread with studios, pork belly, fried egg, and white cheddar
8: Lunch... Flatbread with porkbelly, fried egg, white cheddar, & arugual
Butterfly Heirloom
9: Big ol' butterfly heirloom
{Day 10} #favoritecolors #julyphotoaday #catchup
10: Favorite Colors
{Day 11} on L's door... #letter #julyphotoaday
11: Letter... L on her nursery door
{Day 12} #textured rings #julyphotoaday
12: Textured rings
{Day 13} #Open Season for Texas Peaches #julyphotoaday #catchup
13: Open season for Texas peaches
{Day 15} #building #catchup #julyphotoaday
14: Building
15: Finger
16: Sign
{Day 17} current snack #addiction - fresh ground peanut butter w/ local raw honey on a whole wheat tortilla! #julyphotoaday
17: Current Snack Addiction
Fresh-Grind Peanut Butter + Raw Local Honey on a Whole Wheat Tortilla
{Day 18} Octopus #Plate above L's crib #julyphotoaday
18: Plate
My view every night when I put L to bed... Sweet Guard Dog
19:  Where the Boom waits during L's bedtime {Pet}
Mah toes have #eyes #catchup #julyphotoaday
20: Monkey Toes have Eyes 
{Day 20} Naptime (ie: Daytime Crib Strike 2012 continues) = Old School Greys. So good, until it became so bad. #julyphotoaday #catchup
21: 9 o'clock naptime = old Grey's episodes
{Day 22} #upside-down ...or at least #wrongsideup. I need a cocktail. This is stressing me out. #julyphotoaday
22: Upside-Down... or at least, wrong-side up.
{Day 23} post-bath, in the #mirror #julyphotoaday
23: Post-bath cheesing in the Mirror
24: A stranger
{Day 25} two big ol' pieces of #myheart #julyphotoaday #latergram #cheeseballtweets #whysomanyhashtags
25: Two big ol' pieces of my Heart
{Day 26} My #sunshine in the #sunshine #julyphotoaday #catchup #cheeseballtweets
26: My Sunshine in the Sunshine
27: On the road
It's hard to beat shoulder straps...even when avocado and frozen banana are on the line! #BLW
28: Sippy Cup
Untitled
29: Carters Outlet for the win! {Last Things I Bought}
{Day 30} #calm in the nursery #julyphotoaday #catchup
30: Calm in the nursery
{Day 30} sure, okay. #toothbrush #julyphotoaday #holyfuckitsaugusttomorrow
31: Toothbrush

And here's August, if you have a hankerin' to play along!
FINE.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun little garden drying mat you have!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!