Saturday, September 29, 2012

we're a week behind on SNL...

Every GIF Of Joseph Gordon Levitt Doing "Magic Mike" That You Could Ever Possibly Need

... and I'm just not sure I'll ever recover. 

Every GIF Of Joseph Gordon Levitt Doing "Magic Mike" That You Could Ever Possibly Need

Ever.

Every GIF Of Joseph Gordon Levitt Doing "Magic Mike" That You Could Ever Possibly Need

EVER EVER EVER.

Every GIF Of Joseph Gordon Levitt Doing "Magic Mike" That You Could Ever Possibly Need

JGL: I'm still giggling like a school girl.

6 comments:

  1. I've watched these so many times this week! I have no shame whatsoever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were behind too and watched this Friday night, and oh my. I think I was doing the same kind of giggling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent use of a glitter cannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did it replay? Or was it recorded? I missed it!!!! Where can you watch it? I'm behind on any kind of website or program where you can watch episodes of tv shows...Netflix or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had it DVR'ed, but you can watch JGL's opening "monologue" on Perez:

      http://perezhilton.com/2012-09-23-joseph-gordon-levitt-does-magic-mike-strip-tease-during-snl-monologue#.UGkQo03R6So

      Delete

happy little comments!