Friday, January 11, 2013

be mine: v-day paper picks '13

With a birthday on February 13th, I often go all Shakespeare on Valentine's Day's ass and bite my thumb at thine's crowds and prix fixe menus...

{After all, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME.}

But! My heart does go pitter-patter for another pretty paper opportunity.  Order one of my picks* today, and be fully prepared for love-note-penning in just a few short weeks!










*I have no affiliation or sponsorship agreement with any of these designers... I just happen to love their work, and wanted to share their goodies with y'all!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picks! I just bought the lobster one for my husband. He has all ten seasons of friends on DVD and will LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing finds. I just bought the otter one for J. We both have a weird love of those cuddly little water creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Lobster Love card! :) Great finds! XO, Holly of Charm & Gumption

    ReplyDelete
  4. I audibly gasped at the cuteness of the otter card. These are all so precious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my you are here letterpress card in this super cute collection!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mayday studio card. Thanks for featuring these - you are fabulous for doing the trawling I do not have time for!

    www.indulgingmywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, i need to find one that says " my life would suck without you" , I love that song !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these! Glad I'm not the only one prepping for Valentine's Day in January :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow !!! your collections are really good. I like it.

    Valentine's Day Gift

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome finds! I actually just found the perfect v-day card for my huz on one of these Etsy shops, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!