Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baylor Homecoming 2013

My apologies to my IG friends who were already bombed with most of these photos last weekend, but it was such a fun time, I figured it warranted post. 

Our household is undoubtedly jazzed about Baylor's continuous climb up the BCS rankings over the past few years {especially as Texas simultaneously nosedives}. We are quite lucky to live close enough to Waco to make easy trips for games and even luckier that our Mama J still resides there! 

Saturday dawned chilly and windy, but we bundled up for the parade {the longest collegiate homecoming parade in the country!} and enjoyed seeing all the floats and student organizations marching.  Afterwards, we paid a visit to Joy and Lady, the Bears' mascots, and grabbed ourselves an early Gutpak at Vitek's

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

After a nap, we geared up for a little tailgating action.  L was pretty content dancing to everyone's playlists and collecting Baylor swag.  We made it to our seats to watch the Baylor Line rush the field and hear the band play.  L and I did take our leave a little after kickoff, but I'd say our first football experience as a threesome was a success! 

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Sic 'em, Bears! 

7 comments:

  1. Did y'all go to baylor?!? We were at homecoming too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E went to Baylor for undergrad and law school - I went for law school!

      Delete
  2. Great pics!! Wish my college was closer to home for my L to experience :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about Wake Forest! I love visiting but we don't get to do it nearly enough!

      Delete
  3. My husband went to Baylor for his undergrad (class of '04) and went to homecoming too! We are also enjoying watching Baylor climb to the top!! I get to go to the OU and TX games with him but we are having Audrey stay home. You are brave to bring L but it sounds like a success! She looks like she's having so much fun! Congrats to you and your fam on baby B too! I l reading those updates!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!