Wednesday, November 27, 2013

22 weeks

Untitled

Marination Time: 22 weeks!  Forgive that errant mini ball ornament I'm holding in the belly shot... I promise it's not a misplaced attempt at festive maternity selfie photography.  L just really needed me to hold that ball right at that moment.

Feeling: I really have no complaints this week -- I have a good amount of energy and no one brought home the sniffles in the last 7 days, so it's been Thanksgiving-Prep-As-Usual.  I'm very thankful I get to enjoy the holiday season while I'm not too huge {more room for dressing!}.

Cravings / Aversions: I've got nothing. So boring.

Other Differences: Apparently at this point with L, E had felt her kick and I was complaining of hip soreness.  My hips are holding up nicely this time, but we've yet to catch this little guy with an outside kick.  He is almost always round-housing me smack in the bladder.  I also feel like maybe the bump looks smaller?

Sex / Name: Same answer every week... Although I do ask at every growth scan if he's still a boy {just as I did with L}...pretty sure the perinatologist is starting to think I'm nutty {just as he did with L}.  Just making sure, man!

Movement: Yep.

Sleep: I have good nights and bad. Really vivid dreams this week.

Maternity Clothes: I purchased these ponte leggings at PitP this weekend, and I very may well wear them for the next 4 months.  They are super thick - definitely skin-tight like a legging but with the thickness of a pant. Highly recommend!

Highlight of the Week: It was really a pretty boring week, in the best sense of the word. We did have a nice weekend - even though it was freezing.  Lots of window shopping at the toy store and some brunching.  And E and I watched Girl Most Likely on Saturday night which proved to be a really fun flick.

Gratuitous Big Sister Photos:

Untitled
obsessed with her "Suh-ee Mon-star" ornament
Untitled
brunch bread basket!
Untitled
boots mcgee

7 comments:

  1. This may be the creepiest comment ever- in re: to the Boots McGee pic, I spy what I think is a disposable (see, creepy!); are you done cding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had to stop at one year because her skin is so sensitive to moisture. She breaks out in a horrible rash if she has any moisture against her skin for any amount of time (swimming this summer was "an adventure" to put it nicely). We tried everything but short of changing her every hour, nothing worked. Excited to CD again with this little guy!

      Delete
  2. You know what might be cool (but possibly quite time consuming for you)? Seeing per week how your L belly vs B belly look. I guess I could dig through archives but I have to clean my damn apt for Thanksgiving... but maybe in December :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually usually link to them under the current photo {ie: the lazy gal's comparison}, but totally forgot this week! Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete
  3. My husband has yet to feel a kick. I swear they are strong enough to feel but when the baby kicks his hand he doesn't feel it. My placenta is anterior so that maybe the reason. Do you know if your placenta is in a different position this pregancy? You're looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an anterior last time but it is posterior this time!

      Delete
  4. Looking good, lady!! This is flying by for me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!