Thursday, January 23, 2014

30 weeks



Oops, an outfit repeat... plus the ubiquitous down vest. 

Marination Time: 30 weeks. I feel like a broken record, but... It cannot be possible that there are only 10 weeks left until we meet this little guy {maybe less?}.  Arrrrggggck!

Feeling: L's school started back up last week after a month-long holiday, and, of course, she brought home some sort of snot plague.  Nothing too terrible, but it's making sleep even more difficult, and the both of us are just cranky in general.  Sciatic pain is still bad at night.  But I still can't complain much about how my body feels during the day -- it's still doing everything I ask of it, thankfully! 

Cravings / Aversions: I really wanted ice cream this past weekend.  Sweets are excellent, but I need to reel 'em in! 

#2 Compared to #1: Still no swelling this time around... and no waddling, yet.  I think?

Movement: Uncomfortable somersaults all the live long day.  Really hoping he gets cozy with his noggin down soon. 

Sleep: Still blah. 

Highlight of the Week:  Before the germies took me and L out, we had a really fun family weekend. Nothing super special, just lots of park time and some good meals.  On Monday, L's school was in session, but E had MLK Day off, so we enjoyed a lovely weekday date, including a scrumptious meal at Hattie's in the Bishop Arts District {maybe my favorite Dallas neighborhood}.

Gratuitous Big Sis Photos:

5 comments:

  1. I carried my boys way different than I did with my girl. We're not finding out what surprise baby #4 is, but with the way I've been eating we think it's another boy. LOL... You are an adorable pregnant lady, I like the top. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Top is from good ol' Target!

      Delete
  2. Can't believe you have 10 weeks or less, either. Insane. Sucks about the snot plague but at least the munchkin is back in school? You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! I have no idea how anyone ever has more than one baby...being pregnant again is still the stuff of nightmares to me and my kid is 14 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I got this cough stuff at Target for 2 year olds, that has made our snot plague sleeping soooo much better. It's basically honey with a dash of melatonin. DH had 4 coughing filled nights until I got this. It's awesome. I will find the bottle and text you the name!

    You look great! Baby boy is going to be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!