Monday, January 13, 2014

Guest Post: Moms Make It Work

Happy Monday, y'all!  Today, I am honored to be a guest poster over at My Life in Transition, and I'm hoping you'll hop on over there and join me!


Julia is heading up a series called "Moms Make It Work" (you can read more about the concept here!), and today I'm sharing a whole load of word vomit about my experience as a somewhat reluctant SAHM.  Get ready to read ALL THE WORDS, because apparently I have a lot to say on this topic!

Permalink to Guest Post.

9 comments:

  1. Such wonderful reflections. I'm a ways away from becoming a mother but I know I'll be referring back to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post, and I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post -- I appreciate your honesty! (I'm also pretty excited to have all of these great new blogs to follow!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! You put into words EXACTLY what I've been experiencing, and reading your post was basically like giving my hormone-skewed soul a nice, stiff drink. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your post! I had so many of the same feelings you did when you first started staying home. Thank you for writing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that post and all the work/life details. I get so much of that. Six and half years later I'm finally working a little and it feels so good. Of course the last six and half years were really good, too. It's just nice to have a little bit of the old me back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for that post! I'm struggling with life choices as we set to welcome baby# 2 this year. I feel like the internet is flooded with SAHM blogs and I feel like I'm alone in my thoughts and career aspirations.I'm just SO glad that I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved reading your "story" more in depth! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!