Friday, May 9, 2014

Well if that's not just the cutest.

How much do I miss binging on Bryan and blue meth?  About as much as I love watching Jimmy every night {A LOT} {and by "every night," I mean "the next morning on my DVR because I'm so super old"}!

Lucky for me, Monday's interaction between two of my favorites is one thousand percent giggle-worthy... and a perfect way to slip-n-slide into the weekend.



A vat of guacamole the size of Lake Titicaca is exactly what I want for Mother's Day, bee-tee-dubs.

That and a little bit more baddadunkdunk in my sad, deflated trunk.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. I just laughed so hard I cried, sitting at my desk eating my boring hard boiled egg breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How much do I miss binging on Bryan and blue meth?" SO incredibly much!!!!!! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :) This was greatness, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. Thank you for sharing. And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!