Wednesday, November 5, 2008

funny stummy

today was a big day for america... tomorrow is a big day for me...


yes, that's right... BAR RESULTS DAY.



i've been jittery all day... sweaty palms, nervous stomach, sudden urges to pee - the whole bit. i'm sure i'll be a complete mess tomorrow, pressing refresh on the computer a zajillion times.



i also get to take my photo for the firm website tomorrow. freakin' great, picture day. while i like to imagine myself as half-way photogenic, every single one of my school year book pictures turned out totally dweebish. of course if the whole "bar thing" doesn't pan out, i guess i won't have to worry about my inevitably awkward professional picture being displayed on the internets.


ooo the pressure. time for wine. lots.

8 comments:

  1. i know how nervous you must be! fingers and toes crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting! im looking at law schools right now but you're scaring me haha! the cartoons are funny and so sarcastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are going to knock it out of the park mon cherie. i know it. in the meanitime, i have every limb that can physically be crossed, well...crossed. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending good vibes for great news your way!!! I'll be keeping fingers crossed also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be great! :) Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you did great!! Fingers, toes, hands, arms, legs--crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting! Hope the news is great :)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!