Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy...

my dream - (seriously, ultimate dream) - is to attend the Oscars - one of my bestest friends JAJ (with whom i just spent the last 3 hours consuming a decent amount of pinot noir) and i spent the better part of college determining how we could accomplish this goal... sadly, neither of us have been able to score such a coveted responsibility. although (fingers crossed!), i think 2009 might just be our year!!!

but tonight, i feel honored to accept the following three awards (even if The Boom is the only one to hear my acceptance speech) from the lovely Bama Belle and Mrs. Forever:

(1) the BFF Gold Card:


Here are the rules:
1. You have to tag 5 people.
2. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers to your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and must live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.


(2) the Superior Scribbler Award:

Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here.
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients.

(3) the Smile Award:
The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude
B. Love one another
C. Make mistakes
D. Learn from others
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world
F. Love life
G. Love kids

The Rules:
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. You must thank the winner

I bequeath all 3 awards to:

(a) MMM - b/c you are another fabulous blogger i've discovered through my "real-life" friend Millytini!
(b) LyndsAU - b/c you share my unflappable love of animals!
(c) Preppy Pettit - b/c you have girl-boy twins AND live in Dallas!(d) Blue-Eyed Bride - b/c its her Happy Happy Birthday!!!
(e) And Your Little Dog Too - b/c she is my knot-friend + her e-pics are ridiculously cute!

2 comments:

  1. oh you, JAJ, and a bottle of pinot noir....damn I wish I lived in TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously crack me up! very good acceptance speech :)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!