Tuesday, December 16, 2008

amazing / not-so-amazing

while unrelated, these are two amazing / not-so-amazing things on my radar this week:

amazing:
our get-away car!

i absolutely love it - its a corniche convertible... i have absolutely no idea what that is** but i am envisioning really, really fabulous exit pictures! i'm brain-storming what to hang off of it... i need a vintage-y "just married" sign, if anyone has any ideas!

**i have been informed by that Men-That-Be that a Corniche is made by Rolls Royce. h.o.t.

not-so-amazing:
Brody Jenner's Bromance.

i have no words. i fear i have to leave this one to the infinite wisdom of the 40-Year-Old Virgin:

David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know you're gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

- you know how i know that you're gay?
- how? how do you know i'm gay?
- b/c you're on Bromance.

3 comments:

  1. I am praying that none of my friends gets into Bromance, because I will die a thousand deaths before I listen to them talk about it! I long for the simpler times... Laguna Beach, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a new movie or something? I missed the memo on that gossip.

    and that car is fabulous! good luck finding a sign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous car! That is going to make for some fantastic pictures. And as far as Bromance goes--EW!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!