Monday, December 22, 2008

christmas cards: revealed!

so our christmas cards may look familiar to you - hopefully people don't realize that all my creative card-making abilities merely stem from Snapfish Proficiency.

anyhoo, sorry for the crappy iphone pics (as always), but here they are! we went with a "Deck the Halls" theme, since that will be my new last name (cheese-bally? yes, but i'm only allowed to be a huge engaged goober for like 89 more days, so lay off).

the front is my favorite picture of us in Thailand, in Chiang Mai at the Chiang Doa elephant camp.

the inside is one of our black and white e-pics (taken by the amazing Stacy Sodolak). i couldn't get a good photo of the back but it has a little picture of us on a bamboo raft and it says "Thailand Trip 2008."

i thought they turned out pretty cute, if i do say so myself!

4 comments:

  1. very cute!!
    I sent photo cards from snapfish too, shake off the haters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. Super cute. (I use snapfish too!) You've been TAGGED! Check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The play on words is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!