Monday, December 1, 2008

confession monday, plus

i'm not dumb enough to believe that there is a magic weight loss pill out there... but i do confess that i purchased this today:

i've heard some good things and i'm curious, albeit slightly embarrassed that i might be falling for a total scam. but its herbal, and it was on sale, and adding two boxes to my amazon cart got me free shipping on the pedometer that my grandmother wants for Christmas - so what can it hurt?

also thought i'd share my Christmas decor with all of you since i'm watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas and am feeling extra cheery! LyndsAU of All Things Fluffy Fashionable and Famous is having a Christmas giveaway in which an entry requires a comment describing your "Home Christmas Decoration Theme." i told her mine was "Hand-me-downs from Mom + Hobby Lobby Bargain Finds." so, while i wish my holiday home looked like this...


... until we move into something larger than 750 sq. feet, we'll have to do with these little guys:

the last one is my newest addition, courtesy of my future mother-in-law! don't start stalking us now, but my new last name will be "Hall" so i was pretty pumped about this one! and yes, it is blue, which doesn't make a ton of sense but it was apparently $1.17 so i guess i can't have it all!

happy monday!

8 comments:

  1. I try to add a little something every year. Maybe when the twins are in college we will have a full tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! I love your Nativity set. :) And so funny on the last name plaque. My MIL had one made for us way back when we got married and I hate it!!! It's in our basement but I have to keep it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little snowman in the 4th picture from the bottom is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your apartment looks so freakin' cute. loves it. I have a picture of our new monogrammed stockings up on facebook!... and that is pretty much the extent of my holiday decor. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really cute :) Love all the snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a total Hobby Lobby-gasm this weekend. All their Christmas stuff was 50% off, so I bought a few items. Planning on returning again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't need to go on a diet. You already look great! I love your Christmas decor!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!