Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kate's Gift Picks: Final Installment!

better late than never, right? tonight, i give you gifts...

... for the hostess with the mostest!... for the perfectly-stuffed stocking!
  • Aloe Socks... my dad discovered these for my mom's birthday in November and then And Your Little Dog Too blogged about them today - just had to give them a shout-out as well! warm and fuzzy socks with moisturizing aloe inside to keep your feetsies soft. {Bath & Bodyworks - $7.50 or 2 for $12}
  • Pop Color Luggage Tags... never lose your luggage at baggage claim again! {$6 + monogram charge at Pottery Barn}
  • C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lipshine... another great find from Bath & Bodyworks - this lipgloss not only gives you a hint of color but also freshens your breath! {$7.50}
  • Hanky Panky Thong... my personal favorite stocking stuffer - can't live w/o my HPs! {$18 at Nordstrom}
  • Philosophy Spicy Pear Cobbler Shower Gel... shampoo + shower gel + bubble bath, all in one! {$16 at Nordstrom}

2 comments:

  1. I hope that I get everything listed here in my stocking! Hankie Pankies and CO Bigelow are some of my MUST HAVES :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those HP's are the best! gina (fabulous coordinator and everything weddingextrodonaire told me about them.)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!