Friday, December 5, 2008

Kate's Holiday Gift Picks: Installment #2a.

as i'm working on about 1/2 a brain this morning (and b/c i suppose i should do some actual work today as well), you'll have to wait for #2b. a bit longer! enjoy!

my holiday gift picks...

... for the fabulous friend, sassy sister, and marvelous mom:

  • Cozy Cashmere Slippers... dressed in a matching silk pouch, these slippers are scrumptiously soft and come in an array of fun colors. {$120 from White+Warren}

  • Mini Stamped Initial Necklace... from one of my favorite jewelry designers, Sonya Renee, comes my favorite necklace. a great base for layering - classic enough to wear every day but the old-timey typewriter font gives it a different edge. {$64}

  • Colored Glass Cocktail Shakers... martini-making in style! this shaker will brighten up any bar. {$13 at Pottery Barn}

  • Trish McEvoy Portable Brush Set... i recently became acutely aware of my lack of good makeup brushes - these suckers are now firmly planted on my Christmas wish-list! {$58 at Nordstrom}

  • Wristlet Bow Gloves... another favorite from White+Warren - a girl can never have too much cashmere! the bow reminds me of Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O - just the right amount of priss! {$65}

  • Faceted Glass Cocktail Ring... a statement piece that's classy enough to wear to the office and fun enough to wear out! {$39 at Banana Republic}

5 comments:

  1. I wish you and I had the same Christmas list. You seem to be getting a lot of cool things for Christmas. And I am stuck sharing my Christmas present with Brad - a new TV. A very nice gift from my parents but it means that I get nothing else from them for Christmas. Oh the joys of married life!

    Don't worry, Brad bought me a ton of new clothes from Banana for Christmas. I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cashmere ideas! And the makeup brushes are now firmly planted on my Christmas list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm new to your blog. Your gift ideas are fantastic! I fell in love with the cashmere slippers and the shakers and the cocktail...you get the picture. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some cashmere shlippers. Right, now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, fab finds. Thank you for solving my gift dilemma for my BF; that monogrammed necklace is perfect for her.

    Santa, pretty please bring me the White & Warren gloves.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!