Wednesday, December 3, 2008

more good mail!

i'm pretty sure my secretary thinks i am a total shopaholic (well... maybe i have a slight online shopping problem but i don't think they've come up with 12 Steps for that so that's neither here nor there at the moment). today my second package from j.crew came in (remember my fight with j.crew?) - identical to the one from yesterday. obviously the first full-priced items will be promptly returned, but she doesn't know that so she probably just thinks i squander my entire paycheck on multiple pairs of satin marigold pumps and cotton-cashmere sweaters.

then i recieved my wedding clutch from the fabulous miss Red Ruby Rose all the way from England! i love it! if you haven't discovered her on etsy yet you must visit her shop - she is so talented and with this little beauty my wedding ensemble is almost complete!

6 comments:

  1. What fun! please pop by my blog when you have a second, I tagged you on my latest post ;)

    xoxo
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    You don't know me, but I found your site through Tiffany who went to school with Colleen. You keep me laughing daily- keep blogging! I just had to say that I LOVE Red Ruby Rose! Her clutches are SO beautiful. Sadly, I don't yet have one. Beautiful marigold shoes as well, I must add! I just did a scour of etsy this morning (while I was bored at work, of course) and found a bunch of neat things and did a post. You may like some of them... take a look if you have a spare moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure the guy at the front desk of my building thinks I must be a shopaholic. I have packages almost every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that clutch is gorgeous, really. I have a dumb-bride question for you -- what is the purpose of the wedding day clutch? I just don't see myself carrying it around that day. is it just for the getting ready parts of the day? or am I missing something? thx in advance for helping your loving, socially inept reader...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is B-E-A-UTIFUL!! Absolutely! Thanks for the comment on my blog a few days ago. I'm glad other gals know about the "itch" and I totally agree that it starts the moment one of your best gal pals gets married. All of her pretty little details make you so excited, it is hard to contain.

    And...shamefully...I have a secret folder of wedding dresses and photographers I like too. but--no one knows about that, so hopefully I will stay away from the "monica geller" name.

    I think the trick-to stopping the itch, is to continually remind myself that I want a wedding, not a marriage, and those are two VERY different things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! You are going to look great with that clutch, shoes and of course your dress. I can't wait until this all takes place and you post pics!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!