Tuesday, December 9, 2008

more tag!

i love tagging wars! i love hearing about people's quirks and addictions and favorite Christmas tidbits, etc. today, i was tagged by the lovely Saskia - who i'm totally stalking if i ever move to London ;)

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rule instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let the winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

and here are my 5 Addictions!

  1. The Boom - she is the quirkiest, cutest, goofiest goober-pup i've ever laid eyes on! she constantly making us smile, laugh, and roll our eyes... her head and paws smell like fritos... and she sleeps every night curled up in a ball next to my belly. she's the best.

  2. Online Shopping - its seriously become somewhat of a problem... but i just can't stop! there are too many fabulous websites to peruse daily and getting a pretty package in the mail lifts my spirits to no end!

  3. Cheese - um, obviously.

  4. Wine - um, double obviously.

  5. Sevilla, Spain - if i could move anywhere else, it would be here - hands down, no contest. my 5 mo. there were among the best of my life.

And I shall pass this Award on to...

- Happy Hudson & His Tired Parents

- Dirty Martini Diaries

- Bama Belle in the Big City

- Confessions of an Enginerd

- The Shabby Princess

2 comments:

  1. Loved hearing your answers. BTW your welcome to stalk me if you come to London... I'm not sure what Mr B and I are up to is exciting though!

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate you just crack me up with your online shopping! I jumped over here from Colleen's blog and your wedding shoe antics are cracking me up. I totally would have done the same thing...actually I have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!