Sunday, January 11, 2009

nice little sunday

today...
  • Evs had his first Sprinkles cupcake (red velvet). while this may not seem like a huge deal to most of ya'll, let me tell you - HUGE! (for those of you who still don't believe me, i have pictures - but have seem to misplaced my camera cord so you'll just have to trust me). and, not only did he suggest this indulgent outing, but he actually enjoyed himself! (i had chocolate coconut - and obvi i enjoyed myself)


  • we found (fingers crossed!) our new rental home! its an adorable little one story 2B/2B stone cottage with all hardwood floors and a gorgeously newly renovated kitchen - we're going to look at it tomorrow at lunch - i'm so excited! (again, have pictures, don't have cord)

hope your sunday was just as shiny and happy!

7 comments:

  1. Sprinkles are the BEST! I love the plain vanilla! Amazing. I can't wait to hear about your rental home! That must be so exciting for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you renting? We loooove Lakewood. Trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Househunting is so fun! I'm moving in with my guy in 2 weeks, and starting to full on panic. This means I can't take my clothes off and leave them wherever they fall anymore.

    Good luck with the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I have warm, puffy feelings about the red velvet Sprinkles cupcakes. The PB & chocolate is also TDF. A Sprinkles stop is a mandatory part of any Dallas trip; just ask my (annoyed) husband about that.

    Good luck with the house search!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sprinkles are the best!!! Congrats of potentially finding your new rental home! It is so tough to find *exactly* what you are looking for and so awesome that you guys have found the "this is it" place. Can't wait to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend!

    Congratulations on finding your new home (fingers crossed!) !!

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eating sprinkles cupcakes and renting a cute home are two of my life goals. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!