Tuesday, February 3, 2009

germy

ugggggggggggggggggggggg i'm sick.

i hate being sick. i'm never sick. i get the flu shot every year. i take at least 1 Emergen-C packet a day. i eat veggies. i wear scarves. and gloves.

so why do i have a 102 fever? and why did i feel so icky last night that i couldn't even enjoy Evs' birthday dinner at Kenichi (and had to order green tea instead of wine - that's when you know something viral is going down, my friends)?

gah. at least i got to catch up on my Google Reader (437 new posts).

to make myself slightly more perky, i'm spreading the news about 2 fabulous Valentine's Giveaways! both Mojito Maven and Blue Eyed Bride are potentially sending pink-and-red cheer your way - go check them out! oh, and MM & BEB, um, sickling over here could really use some new hanky pankys + delicious brownies (i'm giving you my best pathetic puppy-dog eyes via the internets!)

12 comments:

  1. BOOOOOOOOOOO major bummer that you don't feel well!!! I hope you feel better soon! We have been to Kinichi several times and it is always hit or miss...what did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry you're so sick! 102!!! that's horrible! i hope it all gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh... I hate that you don't feel well! I hope you get back to 100% A-sap!! xx, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor doll! You must have crashed your immune system after all the bachelorette craziness! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh...green tea instead of wine is a definite bummer. Hope you are back at things soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOhhh no, being sick is not fun. I'm just starting to feel like myself after being sick for a week. so I feel your pain. hope you feel better soon. Caldo de pollo did the trick for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon. Being ill is awful :(

    Rest, relax and drink loads and hopefully you'll be back to normal soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awe! i think this weekend might have had something to do with it. feel better my loverly!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!