Sunday, February 8, 2009

pretty girls!

i'm working on my Bachelorette Recap right this second (woo hoo!) but wanted to give a little preview of the bridesmaids' dresses!

we picked them up last weekend when most of the girls were in town and i could not be more pleased with the outcome! the color is perfect (it looks red in these pictures, but in real life it really is my ideal-waaaaaaah-i-must-have-this-color "deep raspberry") and the style is really flattering on everyone - although, my gals are all gorgeous so one really has to try to make them look bad!

all my blondies: Millitini, JAJ, CSP, and RJB


such a relief after all the agony that was Picking a Bridesmaids' Dress!

{dresses are Melissa Sweet; color: Sangria}

18 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty - I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! The color is incredible - and I love the detail in the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely color, so flattering, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I love Melissa Sweet dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, next time I am not going to stand next to Rory! Just kidding. I think they look great in the pictures. This reminds me that my dress must go to the alterations lady ASAP. Congrats on finding the perfect house. Can Brad and I come stay for a weekend in December? (Casey's wedding)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are wonderful. the ruffles, the color, everything is perfect. and you're right-- the girls are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G....yep, i STILL have a MAJOR crush on your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! (and eerily similar to my gals' gowns!! - i will post a few pics soon...)

    LOVE them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! The dresses are lovely. I thought it was harder to make a decision about my bmaid's dresses than it was MY dress! What a huge thing to check off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the color really does look good in pictures, although I was NOT looking my best that day...yikes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, that color is fantastic! And I love the style. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh, that color is fantastic! And I love the style. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Er, did you hold auditions for your bridesmaids or something? "Wanted: gorgeous blondes, of similar height and appearance." Amazing!

    Like everyone has said, that color is fantastic.

    Congrats again on the dream cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that your gals can have these shortened post-wedding and then have totally sassy, fantastically-hued cocktail dresses that they'll actually want to wear again. Extra fabric = matching clutch?

    ReplyDelete
  15. seriously, the best color ever... and way to go picking a dress they can wear again! That definitely earns your wedding extra bonus points!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE those dresses. they do look lovely on everyone!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!