Monday, March 23, 2009

confession monday... reborn!

so i haven't done a confession in a while and since i don't have many coherent thoughts running through my head these days (besides AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm getting married in 5 days!), i thought i'd give Confession Monday another go...

(1) i really want a SmartCar. you might think they are lame but you would be WRONG. Evs and i talk about getting one just to tool around Dallas in... you know, when we run errands that don't require hauling anything larger than a box of toothpicks or one Sprinkles cupcake. i really think this an essential purchase... i mean, we already know we look ridiculously awesome in them...

(2) i am not a bride that loses weight magically as the wedding quickly approaches. they always say "oh that last 5 pounds will just melt off - you won't even realize it!" - umm, yeah, no melting here. luckily, i did not count on this mythical-pound-meltage and am pleased with my actual hard-earned results... but it would be freakin' nice. just sayin'.

Happy Monday!

12 comments:

  1. T is friends with the woman who has the rights to sell Smart Cars in Texas, JUST SAYIN'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 weeks before my wedding i got the worst stomach flu and lost 11 pounds. thats how mine "melted off", i don't wish that on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. LOVE Smart Cars. I drove one around in Germany in high school before they made it to the states.
    2. You do not need to lose those last 5 pounds. You look STUNNING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my old coworkers bought one before they were available in the US, and I thought it was the greatest thing.

    Except she drives it everywhere...like on the highway...in Atlanta. I would be too nervous to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and what Mojito Maven said... as hot as your dress looks on you, you don't want it to sag an inch, lady!

    In other words: Rehearsal dinner feast mmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, first of all ... not sure I've ever commented before!

    Second - I bet you're getting so excited! I agree that you don't need to drop ANY pounds, but I wouldn't count it out just yet. I got married in November, and my 'magic five' dropped LITERALLY two days before. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, totally did not "magically" lose 5 pounds before my wedding either! total crap. hope these last few days aren't too stressful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so good in your pics, I wouldn't even think you needed to lose any weight! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I want one too. I had a friend almost buy one. A gay friend to boot! He would have been the coolest person ever at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5 days?!?!?! 5 DAYS!!!!!!! OH my goodness!!! So excited for you!!! I know it's going to be completely gorgeous.

    You look pretty adorable in the smart car!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm new to your blog, but I love i so far. FYI I work at the local MB dealership here in town and we often have pre owned SMART cars on the lot for a good deal. I can totally hook you up!! They are adorable!!!

    Congrats on the wedding, from pics on Mojitos page I can already tell I'm crushing HARD on your dress...

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!