Saturday, March 21, 2009

nice little saturday

yep. went to Home Depot and Bed, Bath & Beyond... (although, we kinda cheated... Evs went to HD and i went to BB&B, but whatevs, totally still counts)... got electrical tape and curtain panels.

new washer / dryer arrived. very, very pretty and sparkly and red... as far as large home appliances go.

Direct TV went out. ummmm this does not a happy fiance make during the First Round of the NCAA tourney. i hate satellite.

hung some frames.

paid $50 for what turned out to be a super duper crappy slideshow creation program. almost threw my computer out the window. not even the soothing sounds of Mama Mia calmed my rage. 15 minutes later, we discovered that Evs' iMac has a free - and badass - slideshow creation program on it. f* you, universe.

Evs figured out to hook up the DVD player to the interwebs to my Netflix - because of this super-genius move, we're now watching Superbad.

in wedding-related news, my mom and cousin spent Friday morning putting these beauties together (gotta love some forced child labor, right Mom? i kid).

Out of Town Boxes: goodies including Mike & Ikes {his}, Dove chocolate {hers}, cashews and Nutri-Grain bars {ours}, along with the requisite info packet (with which i have a date at Kinkos tomorrow)!

Happy Saturday, chickadees!

13 comments:

  1. those out of town goodie boxes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the OOT Gable boxes. We also used them for ours and we got tons of compliments!!! i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Those came out so adorable! Love the bright tissue paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And exclamation points! I LOVE exclamation points!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which reminds me, I should probably MAKE A DAMN HOTEL RESERVATION.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the OOT boxes. How did you get the image? I would love to do something similar for our St. Louis wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the boxes! they are SO adorable and i know your guests will love them. i love austin, too!!! :) the post card print got me all happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY CRAP....this is the WEEK!!! YEEEEEEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute. you seem totally calm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little boxes! How cute. I am in post-wedding envy and want to do mine over pretty much every time I check your blog...ugh. Only kidding of course and I can't wait to see the pics of the actual wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those boxes are adorbs. and really make me want some cashews and dove chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. bring one of those goodie bags and an invitation for me to photograph on your wedding day!!!!
    and psst... your ooh la la book came in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to tell you... I am so freaking impressed by everything you are doing! those boxes Rock!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!