Tuesday, May 5, 2009

cinco de mayo chic!

its rainy and nasty here in the Big D, but these looks make me want to high-tail it to the nearest Mi Cocina and shake my proverbial maracas!

{Haven "Lanai" Printed Maxi}

{Nanette Lepore Holding Court Kaftan}

{Tibi Lollipop Strapless Dress}

{Velvet Torch Color Block Maxi}


and just in case you need MORE pictures of Paco the Bachelorette Pinata to whet your Cinco de Mayo appetite, gorgeous Millitini just posted some absolute gems from this weekend's fiesta!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first dress!! Man I need to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the maxi dress right now, i think i pretty much live in them every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when you talk about your proverbial maracas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of those dresses. I look forward to the day when I can wear normal clothes again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all! hope you get to celebrate despite the ugly weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the maxidress is on the top 10 list of best inventions ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! 1 & 3 are my top picks!! 1 would love ultra fab on you. Buy it!!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!