Monday, May 4, 2009

penis psa

gracias for all the comments and emails regarding my phallic baking skills! there appears to be quite the demand for man-part cookie cutters (and why wouldn't there be?), so...

...to get your very own "elefantita approved" penis cookie cutter for the bargain bin price of $4.99 + S&H, visit this lovely site here.

i use the small one for cookies (this past weekend was its 3rd baking voyage) and - while i have yet to experiment with this idea - i'm a-thinkin' that the big guy would cut a thin sheet cake or pre-made cookie cake into a lovely larger dessert for your next adult-themed party!

cookies for all!

9 comments:

  1. Okay so next time you bake these cookies you should totally make the...ahem...balls, blue.

    Wow. I have been around my husband WAAAAAAY too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy! I had a penis cake at my bachelorette party...every girl's dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teehehhe!! we had these for my girlfriend's bachelorette! too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, for making my day, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That website is sooo funny!! They even have cupcake and jello shot molds!! I'll have to remember those for my next bechelorette weekend! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is my style of party planning post. Kate, the next Martha Stewart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmm want to bring some to champagne thursday night time?????? please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahha!! Love and I love that it's elefantitas approved!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!