Thursday, May 7, 2009

pretty paper thursday

big props to vicki smalls for nominating today's PPT art-teest: Katherine Kelly of Greencard Designs!

i must say, i definitely know why V brought these to my attention: they are as fabulously witty as she is!

so check out Ms. Kelly's collection of kitschy, tongue-in-cheek cards... my favs by far are the ironic "Will You Be My ____?" cards (another one of those items that makes me whine - obnoxiously and loudly - "where were these during myyyyyyyyyy wedding???) and the moving announcements (perfectly encapsulating my greatest fears regarding real estate ownership):

thanks again, V - and, as always, Happy Papering!

11 comments:

  1. So funny! Love the Maid of Honor cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are SO cute! the MOH cards have the reality of the role written all over them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I will have to check out the links. So funny... and true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good find, as usual. Those are all painfully true, yet funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them and really want to know where the heck they were for my wedding & move to home ownership!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the MOH card! So true!! Can't wait for tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you picked out the moving one - that was my fave! :) Thanks for featuring this awesome seller.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! I wish I had found these for my MOH...they are great!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!