Friday, June 19, 2009

fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch!

so HDH and i went out on a limb a couple weeks ago and purchased colored jeans from the Rich & Skinny sale on Gilt. well, yesterday those suckers came in (and we may or may not have tried them on in the bathroom stalls before lunch) and i am totally tickled pink (well, actually turquoise - H is tickled salmon)! i give you my new favorite Fun Friday Pants!


AF is having a little event this weekend that is super casual and i am pumped to sport these (cuffed) with flat sandals. and yes, i am totally going to wear them with my ass sticking out all wonkyjogg like that. and i'll definitely go topless. or maybe i'll wear my white ruffle tee - its a toss up, really.

in other stylish news, J. Crew's new arrivals are up... not impressed. except i do like this:

bonus points for the navy (it looks black on my computer) and the skinny fabric belt.

Happy Friday!


10 comments:

  1. How cute!! I've always wanted some colored jeans but have been too much of a chicken...you might have inspired me on these! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, they aren't knocking my socks off over at J.Crew this time around. Although I do agree with you on that dress- love it. Love it more with the tan leather belt that I saw pictured together somewhere on the site but can't seem to find it now. Summer weddings must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a few wants on sale at the Crew right now, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should take a photo of the outfit you wear because I have been wanting some colored jeans but I have no idea how to style the look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha the title of this post just made me laugh out loud. Kelly Kapoor would be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colorful pants. Not sure I'm daring enough to sport them, but I'm sure they'll look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright pants. I think you need to post a picture of what you end up sporting them with to inspire the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you need to post a pic of you wearing them posing with your ass sticking out all wonkyjog. I like that word... must work into everyday conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love The Office reference in your title :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also agree with the J. Crew thing- I just can't get very excited about it. The anemic color palette they've been using for spring/summer doesn't do a thing for me. :(

    I love those jeans, though! Too fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!