Tuesday, June 16, 2009

gimme, gimme

kind of obsessed with the new light neutrals + bright statement necklace looks that Banana Republic is featuring right now.


oh to work in a fashion-forward workplace where i might justify a mini-spree. {and/or} too bad the heyday of pre-wedding parties is over, taking with it my carte blanche excuse to dress like a guest at P. Diddy's White Party.

less audacious but much more conducive to my budget and my professional attire requirements, are these delicate necklaces by Etsy seller Beau & Stella, the latest addition to What's In My Etsy Cart?:


keep these Dallas gals in mind for pieces dainty enough to wear everyday or to showcase in a layered-look, but with enough funk to keep things interesting!

15 comments:

  1. I am totally loving the white and neutral dresses at Banana right now!! I just need money to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that first dress and the last necklace -- Gold is starting to grown on me... I've been a silver/platinum girl for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You temptress! I've been looking for a new necklace, and those interlocking rings are just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have a few things in my etsy basket too! Love that Sunday necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love white in the summer its just so crisp and clean. My workplace is so small I can be somewhat fashion forward (when you consider I'm a small town attorney)wearing whatever I want and you better believe as long as the cut is conservative, i'll rock whatever color i darn well please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh!! good thing i have several wedding related showers/parties/etc... to justify spending some dinero on these gorgeous frocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that white dress. I would probably be boring though and wear it with a navy cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that second outfit! I'm feeling a trip to BR coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't decide if I like the dress or the necklace more! So cute and the pop of color really makes it for me. I am also loving those dainty gold necklaces. I can't wait until my shopping probation days are over (3 more weeks...).

    ReplyDelete
  10. FYI- the white Banana dress is on sale in stores for $89.99. Go buy it!! I just did after work today!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!