Friday, June 26, 2009

my kind of town...

and i'm off again to Bachelorette Par-tay Numero Tres this weekend in Chi-Town to celebrate my gorgeous friend ELT's impending nuptials! i am uber-pumped as always to spend some time with a few of my favorite ladies... and also because this will mark my virgin voyage to Chicago!

i already have 2 recs for "the best" chicago-style pizza in town and i am ready to stomp the Magnificent Mile! most of all, i'm just excited to hug the face off of this lady:

not sure if we will be taking "sober walks" around Michigan Avenue like we used to do around the Mag Quad in college (to "sober up" late night before returning to the dorm in an attempt to burn superfluous beer calories, duh)... and if we do, i will inevitably be saddened by the lack of magnolia trees in which to pee, but i'm sure we'll take a few "skinny pose pics" this weekend!


Cheers to Erin! Cheers to Chicago!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're going to have a blast! I've never been to Chicago so you should take tons of photos that I can live vicariously through on Monday. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun trip!! Hope you have a great weekend :) I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun!

    I had my bachelorette party in Chicago, and we had a blast! It had been my first trip to the city since turning 21. I have a whole bunch of sorority sisters who live there, and we had an amazing time.

    You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove Chicago (and way better in the summertime). Don't forget to eat a hot dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh- you've never been to Chi? I'm shocked! You're just going to love it (err, I mean the stores). Seriously, quite possibly my favorite city in the US of A! Hope you're having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're going to love it!!! gino's east pizza is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!