Friday, July 17, 2009

its the freakin' weekend, baby

yes that's a cheap reference to R. Kelly's "Ignition" aka Bahama's Spring Break Anthem '03 - another one of those songs that makes me almost wish i was 20 and fancy-free (which is a euphemism for "i can make poor life choices because i'm in college and its expected of me") again.*

printy by Zukzuk

while my little weekend may not be "bumpin,'" i am pleased to say i'm geared up for another relaxing stretch of 3 Day Training and wedding gift exchanging (le creuset, anyone?). Evs and i are also headed out to Rangers Stadium on Saturday night to watch our boys take on the Minnesota Twins - baseball in the summer is one of my favorite things! bring on the peanuts and beer!

cheers to a good one, whatever your plans may be!

*the hit "Good Girls Go Bad" currently tops this list. i totally rock out to that in my sensible pantsuit on my way to work in the morning - that's me! livin' on the edge!

9 comments:

  1. "and after the show it's the after partyyy" -- yes i loved that song, too!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song brings back fond college memories. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh college! This was right before the R. Kelly days of Trapped in the Closet.

    Have fun this weekend! I love a good baseball game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh love love love that song, and not ashamed to admit it.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL R. Kelly....
    Sometimes it's nice not to have too much planned for the weekend. Have fun at the Ranger's game- btw it is a mess over in that direction b/c of construction on I-30 or at least it was last weekend. You might try to leave ten min early.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that song! Have a great time at the baseball game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard that song on the radio last week and got so happy lol! Have fun with the le creuset purchasing and at the game. I'm dying to make at least one Rays game this season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello There!!! I finally went through your entire blog and I just wanna make sure I am clear on this... YOU.LIKE.CHEESE. Right? Hahahah love your entries... You's funny!

    itsheavenly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am cracking up at you "livin on the edge." haha!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!