Monday, September 28, 2009

daily fashion post bandwagon

{thank you for all your sweet congratulatory 6 month wishes!  time is certainly flying by and, true to the old cliche, we're having tons of fun!}

yep.  me too.  daily fashion posts are all the rage and i'm hopping on that bandwagon with my crappy iPhone pictures and my tampon-dispenser backdrop.  because i'm a joiner.  or maybe a copycat.  or maybe taking photos in the bathroom just makes my workday a wee bit brighter, okay?!

anyhoo, for several reasons, or maybe for no good reason at all, i give you:

I Take Photos in the Bathroom: the mini-blog.  kinda sounds like a musical, doesn't it?  with jazzhands.  lots and lots of jazzhands. 

9 comments:

  1. Love it! I don't comment on your blog often (ok, this is my second comment), but this is one of my favorite pieces of your blog! Also, congrats on six months... very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :) Hooray. I will be creeping both now. In a totally non stalker way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I secretly love the hair curling photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am also happy to see you're trying your hand at fashion dailies! and, of course, congrats on 6th months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. longtime lurker--just wanted to pop and and say that your blog is awesome and a real inspiration to me--in both life and fashion. I just started my 2L year and your fashion posts really help me get ideas for professional wear. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - I love it. You crack me up. It has been added to my reader.

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!