Friday, March 26, 2010

oh ceciiiiiil-ia!

You're breakin' my heart!  You're shaking my confidence baaaaaaa-by!

Nothing like a little Simon & Garfunkel to give Friday morning a little kick in the pants, yes?

March 26... that means our first wedding anniversary is nearly upon us!  Time flies... I can barely keep up!

First Anniversary means I get to post gratuitous photos of me in my wedding gown (its a RULE, don'tcha know?)...

Kidding, kidding (almost).

HOWEVER.  The fabulous ladies over at Clink are featuring a lovely spread on Hotel St. Cecilia - one of my very favorite Austin locales (and the backdrop for the portrait above - Hello, Peacock Friend!).  If you ever find yourself in Austin and in need of some seriously funky / sexy / out-of-this-world-unique digs, HSC is just the what the doctor ordered.

Check out all the swank here!  

"Jubiiiii-laaaaaaa-tion!"  {Cheers to feelin' just that fine, this Friday!}

16 comments:

  1. Dahling, you are stunning! And I loved your EAD post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy almost-anniversary! (And yes, you are allowed to post as many wedding pictures as your little heart desires to relive the day.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite pics from your wedding. Also love the one of you dancing. It's very much what I imagine you to be like in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous picture of you. And I agree with Bumpkin, love the one of you dancing, it's so bubbly, just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love a little Simon and Garfunkel?!

    I'm pretty sure you get to post as many wedding pics as you want! And they're so gorgeous, we don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! Your wedding photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is jubilation not one of the best words ever? I need to integrate it into my daily conversation far more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary!!!

    You (and your dress) are stunning in the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture. :-) I'm heading to Austin in a few weeks and I'll have to check out the hotel. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Early Anniversary, since we are 1 year anniversary twins and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu tell me this 5 days after I get home from Austin?//GAH!!
    That is a seriously amazing shot... please show me more! Beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Love your wedding pic. I can't wait until December to finally post mine!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!