Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sweeeeeeet caroline-(a)... duh-duh-duh!!!

Tomorrow I'm off once again - this time to Pawley's Island, South Carolina for the nuptials of my very favorite college roommate SAI... 

{that ol' bouquet trick actually works, eh Sal?!}

... Soon to be SIT... 

{The Future T's!}

Teehee, I love initials that spell... Although, "SIT" is not something that this gal does very well, at least stilly*... but I can't complain as our shenanigans throughout the years have kept me chatting until the wee hours of the night and laughing until I pee!  


Ridiculously excited for all my favorite girls to be together again - and in a locale oh-so-very near to the dear place of our meeting! 



But most of all, I am so happy to see my favorite Lobster marry her perfect match... "Kerrrrrs Lite" and all!  

I love you, Sal!

*and yes, "stilly" is a word.  I looked it up.  I'm a nerd. 

9 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful!! Best wishes to the beautiful bride, cant wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to MY college roommate's nuptials this weekend too! Leaving today for Houston; I'm the maid of honor. Best wishes to your friend the bride, and safe travels to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! And strangely enough we are off to Pawley's this weekend for a wedding too (different couple!) Where did you go to college?? It should be a glorious wedding weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun! I adore Pawleys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos! Have a blast at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kate for the awesome blog post! I am so thankful to have you as a friend and that you read to us in the wedding yesterday. Love you bunches! And thanks to everyone else for the best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Hope the wedding is amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!