Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mom's Day!

{1983}

{Easter 1985}

{1st Grade Halloween}

{Mama J, me, and CSP - 1997}

{Hyline Mother & Daughter Dinner}

{Wake Forest Parents' Weekend - 2002}

{Mom, me, Joy, and Mama J - WFU Graduation}

{San Antonio 2005}

{Vegas 2007}


{Mama J, Mom and Me on our engagement}

{the dress that wasn't}

{Mama J, me, & Daddy Jim - Law Grad}

{Rehearsal Dinner}

{gettin' weddin' prettified}

{3 Day!}

{National Championship}

{Mama J, me, Mom}

Happy Mother's Day to my two favorite women - I'm so extremely blessed to to spend the day with both of you!  Thank you for teaching me compassion, grace, patience...(and sassiness!)... how to love, how to laugh.  

I love you. 

9 comments:

  1. What an incredibly sweet post! Loved all the phots! That "dress that wasn't" is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I love it! Seeing pictures over a long period of time is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Looks like you are a very lucky girl = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww what a beautiful post! i LOVE the pic with the 3day guys! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the wonderful tribute! You are such a joy! I am so incredibly lucky to be your mom! Love all the photos too!xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally left a comment on this last night but closed out of the box before the word verification popped up. Didn't realize it until I had to do word verification on your last post.

    Love this. Gorgeous photos and it's so nice to see the road that you and your mom have taken together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is weird and creepy (not the resemblance, but in that I'm posting this), but in the second pic I swear baby you looks exactly like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt!

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!