Monday, July 5, 2010

proof that rosettes really do go with everything

There's so much that could be written about Fourth of July in Miami (Miam-uh), Oklahoma... but you know what they say about pictures and, uh, lots of words, and stuff.

So let's assess:

Corn Fields?  Check!
Blue & White Ensemble + Red Accessories?  Check!
Speedy 30?  Check!
Glaring Display of Second Amendment Rights?  Check! 

All that's missing is the NASCAR.  And the Route 66 wine spritzers.  

Hope y'all's 4th of July Celebrations were just as... colorful!

9 comments:

  1. oh geez... my 4th was at my MIL's in norge, oklahoma. fried spam, too tight sweat pants (on her), a pet (wild) raccoon IN THE HOUSE, and MIL telling me i look sexy. it took a 30 minute scalding hot shower and one very stout margarita to finally stop feeling like i wanted to crawl out of my skin after we left.

    colorful...that's one word to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are effing awesome. Loving the Louis sitting there too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love it! Hope you had a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a girl after my own heart! Whenever I go shooting I wear a dress! Love it :) Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know, I think I'm going to impulse buy that there dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I can't think of a better way to celebrate America. Adore the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this pic is priceless! we shot guns over the weekend too! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is gorgeous. I must buy it, because-so versatile! You can wear it to dinner, to the range, what more do you need?

    ReplyDelete

happy little comments!